Federal Bureau of Investigation no longer seeking person of interest in NYC terror attack

Posted November 03, 2017

According to the Washington Post, Kadirov and his attorney are cooperating with law enforcement in New Jersey. Saipov didn't have many friends, said the official, who wasn't authorized to speak publicly and spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity.

Mukhammadzoir Kadirov, who the Federal Bureau of Investigation announced a 90-minute search for, reportedly lived in the Wexford Apartment complex near the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tampa until earlier this year, according to the Tampa Bay Times.

The second man was identified as Mukhammadzoir Kadirov, also know as Muhammad.

At least eight people were killed and 11 other injured in Lower Manhattan on Wednesday after a gunman in a truck plowed through a busy bike path, an incident the U.S. termed as an "act of terrorism".

Harry Kane is out of Spurs' clash with Manchester United
As expected, Harry Kane has been left out of the Spurs starting XI as he is carrying a minor injury. I always believe we can win with one or another team, with one or another player.

On Wednesday, federal prosecutors shared that the driver had a long-planned plot, inspired by ISIS propaganda, to kill people celebrating Halloween.

The suspect in Tuesday's deadly terror attack in New York City - Sayfullo Habibullaevic Saipov - was known to US authorities because his name was associated with the subjects of other FBI counterterrorism investigations in 2015, an intelligence source said, CBS News' Pat Milton reports.

He's been charged with providing material support to Islamic State, and violence and destruction of a motor vehicle with willful disregard for human life - which carries the death penalty.